Our thermoset composite materials provide an unmatched combination of performance and value
Thermoset composites for archery, vibrating conveyors, chairs, diving boards, sails, and more.
Gordon Composites materials are used in a wide range of end-use markets. Some examples are high-performance laminates and bar stock for leading bow manufacturers, industrial springs for vibratory conveyors, chair tilt mechanisms, sailboat battens for a variety of watercrafts, and composite reinforcements for infrastructure.
All of these markets capitalize on the company's core area of materials science – making composite systems that can withstand deep deflection through millions of cycles without fatigue or loss of performance properties.
- High and Consistent Performance
- Deep Deflection
- High Fatigue and Stress Resistance
- Constant, Repeatable, and Predicable Material Properties
- High Speed Production Process without Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's)
- High Product Life – Billions of Cycles
Learn about the industries benefitting
from our composites
Our products include:
- Bar Stock
- Hybrid Composites
Learn more about our products